plugs in the ears of a child: causes, symptoms, what to do, complications
All children in the ears form a special allocation of sulfur.This protects the secret of the inner ear of the child from dust, bacteria and dirt.If there are no problems, the foreign particles are deposited on the external entities Mark sulfur, and gradually it becomes more dense, dries up and eventually derived from abalone.
However, this streamlined system may occur serious violations, which resulted in the child formed cerumen in the ear, and harassing him, and parents.They are gelatinous conglomeration of sulfur, dust and separated from the base layer of the epidermis cells, which contributes to hearing loss.That is why the outer ear canal it is necessary to clear of a traffic jam.But first you need to understand why the attack again and again appears the baby.
If parents will be able to understand the causes of blockages in the ears of their child, they will be able in the future to avoid the factors caus
- epidermal glands begin to vigorously produce ear wax, if the parents are too often clean the outer ear canal child (this should be done 1 time per week);
- cotton swabs to clean ears, the child does not remove sulfur, and tamped it and pushed even further, which is why ear plugs and formed;
- structural features of the ear passages in some children may also cause the formation of cerumen: it is not a pathology, but attention to these ears will require more careful;
- sometimes sulfur forms a plug in the ears of a child due to the fact that it is often in a room with dry air, in which case it is desirable as often as possible to humidify it in all possible ways, and keep the humidity at 60% (as it is defined without special instrumentsread here).
Parents who are constantly faced with the fact that from time to time formed cerumen impaction in the ear of a child, it is strongly recommended to identify the causes of this phenomenon and avoid them.It is not always visible to the naked eye stopper.Most of it is possible to guess only certain symptoms that also need to know their parents.
Not all children can see cerumen impaction in the ear canal.The fact that it was formed, prompt certain symptoms that parents should be observant to notice.It is located in the inner ear vestibular system, which depends on all disorders of the baby associated with the formation of cerumen.These symptoms include:
- hearing loss in a child - and complain about it he would not, but would constantly ask again said he would not respond to the call, to flinch if someone suddenly enters the room;
- after bathing the baby can lay his ear, as if hit by water sulfuric plug it absorbs moisture and swells, increasing and completely seals the ear canal;
- child may occasionally complain about the noise and ringing in the ears;
- plug itself may be different in color - from light yellow to black.
These signs indicate that the sulfur formed in the ear plug in the child, and they need something to make sure not to bring the case to complications.The most correct decision - to visit the hospital, show the kid LORu, which will remove the formation of the ear canal quickly, accurately and without consequences to the health of the crumbs.But sometimes there is a need to do it at home - is it possible?
Remove jams at home
So, what to do at home with cerumen, formed in the ears of the child?There are a few guidelines that will help deal with this problem, even those who had never come across it.
- Do not attempt to remove the plug from the ear sulfuric child tweezers or needle: so you risk damaging the epidermis ear canal or eardrum, but the goal is not reached.Cotton buds used as useless because they can provoke advancement of sulfur in the bone department, deep ear canal, and from there it will be very difficult to remove.
- can buy in a drugstore special preparations to wash the external auditory canal in the home.For example, "A-cerumen", "Remo-Wachs".To do this, lay the child on his side, fill the troublesome ear contents of a bottle (it should be at room temperature), leave the baby in this position for a minute, then turn it over to the other side, the solution was easy to emerged with sulfuric stopper from the ear.
- There is another way to remove this bad education.It is necessary to heat the oil to 37 degrees ° C and a drop twice a day to dig into the problem of the child's ear for 5 days.If no problems, will plug itself for that period.If after that period it will not happen, it is necessary to see a doctor - audiologist.
- The same pattern (but without heating) can be used hydrogen peroxide (of 3%).
- effective, but quite dangerous way (do not do without the advice of a doctor) the removal of sulfur from the children's ear - compress.To make it half pounded garlic cloves, camphor mixed with warm oil (no more than 3-yoh drops).Gauze bandage impregnated with sterile flagellum healing mixture gently inserted into the ear canal.Duration compress - no more than 10 minutes.Burning sensation is inevitable because of garlic, so you need to prepare for the baby's whims and complaints.After this time, the flagellum is removed, and the ear is thoroughly washed.
Follow these tips to remove cerumen in the ear of a child, and no complications and consequences will arise.However, all this must be done very carefully and sterile, and when in doubt, all you do it right, it is better to seek help from Laura.He will wash the ear canal professionally kid with a special solution with the help of modern medical equipment.
If sulfur thrombus very dry and poor is separated by washing, a doctor may prescribe for a few days to bury 3% hydrogen peroxide, or use the ointment "Levomekol."The sooner you seek help from professionals, the fewer problems will continue with the removal of a child plugs in their ears.
If you do not remove the plugs in the ears of a child in time, can begin serious hearing problems, which will lead to complications such as:
- bedsores ear canal, which would have to heal for quite a long time and are differentpainful sensations;
- hearing impairment;
- inflammation due to accumulation of bacteria that make up the ear wax;
- chronic rhinitis.
All parents is helpful to know what to do if a child cerumen impaction in the ear: its removal - a guarantee that the baby will no longer have problems with hearing.So if you do not believe in their own abilities that you can do it yourself at home, be sure to consult a specialist.On this will depend on the speed of recovery of the child and the lack of further complications.