Hygroma - a new formation, which is formed due to the filling of liquid tissue brush that surround the tendon.This abnormality is not a tumor and does not have the properties of degenerate into malignancy.This disease most often occurs in people who are engaged in the business for a long time working with the help of hands.Most often it occurs on the back or palm side of the wrist.In fact hygroma is a cyst, which may temporarily disappear, but after a time, reappear.
content of the article:
- Causes and symptoms
- treatment of the disease Dimexidum
Causes and symptoms
To date, medicine can not give a clear answer, what exactly causesprovokes hygroma.
Among the most common there are the following:
- systematic exercise on the brush;
- inflammation of the joints;
- genetic predisposition;
- consequences of untreated injuries.
Sometimes this pathology occurs for no apparent reason.Moreover, at the initial stage of the disease the patient is almost never experiencing disc
treatment of the disease Dimexidum
Typically, hygroma diagnosis is made after examination of an orthopedic surgeon.This disease does not lead to serious consequences.But sometimes issued direction to the X-ray.Such measures are aimed at removing the possibility of abscess or malignancy.Efforts treatment hygroma can be conservative or surgical.
the early stages of treatment can be used hygroma using the physiotherapy treatments such as electrophoresis, treatment with UV light, soil and heat therapy, the use of paraffin applications.Widely used various ointments, which have anti-inflammatory effects, which include Voltaren, Diclofenac Gel and Lioton.When hygroma small diameter positive effect observed when using a composition containing Dimexidum.
- tablespoon Dimexidum be mixed with half a glass of boiled water and ostuzhennoy;
- to this mix must be added ampoule hydrocortisone suspension;
- resulting composition must be left for several hours at room temperature in a dry and dark place;
- before applying the mixture should be well shaken, three or four well-built bandage and applying the composition to soak overnight neoplastic and covered with polyethylene or compress paper and secured with a bandage;
- morning after the wrap is removed, you must treat the skin at the site of the overlay with warm water and a small amount of baby soap.
surgeons do not recommend surgery to contact in case of small tumors that do not cause pain.But if the operation can not be avoided, modern medicine offers hygroma removal using laser, thus avoiding injury to surrounding tissues.It does not remain any cosmetic defects.Everything depends on the professionalism of the surgeon, because hygroma must be removed together with its shell, or may re-growths.