One of the most common benign tumor is a lipoma (simple language - wen).It is formed in the subcutaneous layer, which normally located fat cells.The risk of the oil lamp is not dependent on volume of the subcutaneous fat.The assertion that losing weight is the prevention lipomatosis, is fundamentally wrong.
appearance of lipomas on the body does not depend on gender or age group, however, the risk group are women over 30 years old but have not reached 50. Most often, lipomas are located in the subcutaneous tissue on the neck, buttocks, legs, shoulders, back,the anterior abdominal wall, retroperitoneal tissue.Sometimes wen separated and hangs on the skin - leg.Independently of the tumor does not resolve, but tend to rise.The rate of increase in diameter lipoma from one patient varies.
There is an assumption that the goodness of tumor cells remains unchanged, however, there are cases of malignant degeneration lipomas education - liposarcoma.
special case is considered to be a lipoma in the abdominal
content of the article:
- etiology of lipomas in the abdominal wall
- Medical diagnosis of abdominal lipoma
- Treatment and disposal wen on the front abdominal wall
- Methods for surgical removal Wen
etiology of lipomas in the abdominal wall
Causes Wen under the skin and internal organs have not been studied, and the assumptions are not proved.Often to the formation of pathological accumulation of fat anywhere on the body causes metabolic disorders, such as splitting and retraction of subcutaneous fat.Entrenched deposits become beneficial environment for the development of benign tumors.Many experts attribute the appearance of lipomas with disabilities of some internal organs.Education wen under the skin of the abdomen may have a genetic cause, the result of alcoholism or diabetes.
In connection with inaccurate description of the causes of lipomas, difficult to identify measures for their prevention.Common recommendations include moderate varied diet, physical activity, smoking cessation and alcohol, walking outdoors.But fully protect you from serious consequences can only be conducting a survey of all new formations on the body.Self-diagnosis of the crane is not desirable, as for talc can be mistaken for an inflamed lymph node, which requires a number of surveys and the adoption of certain measures.
Medical diagnosis of abdominal lipoma
in the abdomen, the formation of both malignant and benign tumors.From benign most common are:
lipomas Diagnosis is difficult in this area because there is a rather large layer of normal fat formations.The first discovers a strange formation of dense high mobility in the abdomen the patient.The most common reason for seeking medical advice are situations when the tissue around the lipoma is already sore.This is due to compression of a foreign body or visceral nerve endings.
distinguish tumor on the abdominal wall of the formations on the internal organs easily if to strain the press.
Accurate diagnosis of lipomas located inside held ultrasound or X-ray.Very informative for identifying the localization of internal structures is a CT, MRI with contrast or not.These procedures allow you to define the size of the tumor, its location relative to other organs and blood vessels, which is essential for the operation.
Treatment and disposal wen on the front abdominal wall
In cases where for surgery, there are strict contraindications, practicing medical treatment of lipomas.To do this, directly to the accumulation of fat cells injected drug, followed by a slow resorption education.Noticeable effect appears only in a month, and in two small fatty tumor disappears completely.However, after such treatment the capsule itself is that often causes relapse - re-growth of abnormal cells in the same place.
surgical removal Wen
If the structure of a lipoma inside the abdomen has a loose consistency, liposuction is performed.After a half-centimeter hole in the thin tube is introduced through which with the help of a special apparatus aspirated contents Wen.The disadvantage of this procedure is the high likelihood of relapse.
- little invasive method is also puncture-aspiration.Thus, under the skin near Wen entered under ultrasound needle, special equipment is made suction loose tissue.
- laser removal procedure is fast, the lack of post-surgical scars and complications.But it is only suitable for small entities that are on the wall of the abdominal cavity is rarely diagnosed.
- Radio wave method has the same drawbacks, however, considered the most effective.After such transactions are excluded complications, scarring and recurrences.
- widely used for the removal of lipomas in the abdominal area is a traditional method of surgery.Modern surgery involves a vyshelushivaniya lipoma through a small incision, extraction and processing of the bag cavity.The postoperative period in this case is slightly longer, 1-2 days a patient spends under the supervision of medical staff in the hospital.However, currently the only way to remove large abdominal lipomas.
timely identification and removal of a lipoma on the inside of the abdominal wall is very important, because its development can compress the internal organs, cause bruising and necrosis, often the beginning of a hernia.