Sooner or later, the parents may be faced with the advent of pink oval spots on the body of their child.Most often, these spots are the most common sign of the presence of the disease in children such as ringworm.
But do not worry, and say to yourself, "why our child", because shingles - a very common disease, who suffer at least once in their lives and 90% of children.It does not matter how old the child, it can be as an infant shingles and shingles at high school students.For this he was nicknamed - Children zoster.
If you're still asking yourself the question deprive the children how to treat ?, then you should know the following:
Before you talk about how the treatment of zoster in children is put in a little bitthe swing of things, what kind of disease such "shingles."First of all, it should be said that under the definition of "zoster" hides a group of skin diseases, the origin of which is a fungus.Just can trigger shingles in children animals, but it does not mean that they are always t
- At the initial stage of the disease spots are pale pink in color, and in almost all cases the skin peels off in these areas.
- appearance of lesions on the abdomen, hips, legs, shoulders, at least - on the scalp and nails.
- In rare cases, it is possible rise in temperature and an increase in the size of lymph nodes.
Parents who first encountered this problem do not worry and alarm.If the disease is detected and only recently has at an advanced stage, the stripping treatment in children will take about 1 to 2 weeks.In any case, you should go to the hospital, show and consult a doctor on how to treat ringworm in children.Then the kid do with skin staples from affected areas, and determine the type of lichen.
most common types of lichen, which are found in the child:
content of the article:
- Pink zoster in children
- Pityriasis versicolor in children
- Shingles children
- Lichen planus in children
- Ringworm in children
- Prevention depriving
- Child care during illness
- follow the simple rules of hygiene
Pink zoster in children
Perhaps this kind of depriving the less serious.If the parents are found pink zoster treatment in children can be made at home, but you must first consult a dermatologist.For recognize 100% pink deprive children photo will not help, will only surrender analyzes.It is especially important to apply as soon as possible if detected deprive an infant.
This type is most often located on the hands, feet, back, stomach, and less - on the face.Skin lesions in places quite shelled.Outbreaks have a pale pink color.Not to be confused with red lichen, remember that pink shingles symptoms is slightly different from red.These differences lie in the fact that the affected center starts to peel off from the middle to the edges.
Pink zoster Gibert in nature is allergic or infectious form.This form is quite contagious, on the need to isolate and stop the child at the time of treatment, all contact with him.Treatment
pink depriving children takes a relatively long time, and have to take place under the supervision of a doctor - a dermatologist.And remember, bought ointment depriving children in the pharmacy without a prescription can only hurt the child!Do not take chances, do not self-medicate.
Pityriasis versicolor in children
If the doctor noticed a pale pink spots in the child, without any obvious inflammatory signs, it may be indicative of the so-called pityriasis versicolor (or as they say in common - multi-colored shinglesin children).Treatment of this type of pretty specific, and should take place under strict supervision of a doctor - a dermatologist, until the child's hospitalization during treatment.
best allies of this kind are moisture and heat.It is in these conditions that the most successful progressive zoster.Very often children are exposed to the disease, with increased sweating.
If you do not immediately begin treatment, then eventually multicolored shingles appear on the face, neck and even the head of the child
If the first examination doctor dermatologist finds shingles fromchildren's treatment will not take long.It is understood that this is the most severe form of lichen, which can last for years and follow in serious complications.Fortunately herpes zoster in children is very rare!
There is not the slightest doubt that the cause of this type of a virus.The virus can enter the human body at any time, but can occur in autumn and spring, when the immune system is weakened.For this, always make sure your immune system, take vitamins, do not supercool, try not to get sick.
Most often the child may appear fever, chills, severe headache, anywhere on the body to make the bubbles filled with liquids, accompanied by painful sensations.
If you notice all of the above symptoms in their offspring, do not hesitate - call an ambulance and immediately see a doctor dermatologist.The earlier start to treatment - the greater the chance of cure without any consequences.
Lichen planus in children
As a rule, this kind of disease is very rare in children, it is usually ill adults, and long-term treatment did not turn into a chronic form, which is difficult to be cured.Symptoms of red lichen: children have red spots on the body filled with liquid, usually they are very itchy and deliver the child a lot of troubles.
To date, there is no precise concept of how a person can infect red lichen.In this area, doctors, dermatologists divided into several staffs.Some argue that the cause of infection is of viral origin, the second - allergic origin, and a third believe that this form of the disease is associated with neurology.And what can I say, for the benefit of each version has its scientifically proven facts.
favorite place red flat depriving children is the skin of the abdomen and arms, but in very rare cases have been documented lesions on the oral mucosa.
Ringworm in children
At the slightest suspicion of ringworm in children, treatment should begin at the same moment.Certainly identify ringworm in children photos will help you, but for treatment still need to see a doctor.The name ringworm was the fact that the affected areas are seen fissuring head of hair, approximately 2 cm from the bulbs.On the surface it looks like a messy klaptik shorn scalp.Affected pockets quite flake and itch.
Ringworm is difficult to mix with other types of depriving only by the fact that it affects the scalp and nails.According to deprive often sick children attending kindergartens, schools and other educational institutions, so that this form of depriving quickly transmitted through personal contact (especially with animals, for this it is called feline ringworm), stuff towels and has a long incubation period.This contributes to mass infection ringworm, because even the parents are often unaware of the presence of depriving children.
- Teach your child from childhood to wash their hands with soap after every communication and contact with cats and dogs
- Disinfect all items of personal hygiene, as fungal spores may be a long time to linger on the comb and constantlyinfecting the baby.
- child strengthens the immune system.Let's take vitamins, do hardening
- If you have pets in the house, make it a rule to check for the presence of infection with a certain periodicity.
Child care during illness
- for walks with the child choose the night, as sunlight, especially radiant heat, promotes active growth of the fungal infection.
- Watch carefully for the child.Do not let him comb the plaque.Otherwise it will lead to the rapid spread of the fungus throughout the body.
- Use only things made of cotton fabric, as synthetics creates a greenhouse effect that promotes the growth of infection
- Watch for the baby, so it is not in contact with other children.
follow the simple rules of hygiene
- several times a day, wash the floor with disinfectant and wipe furniture.
- the period of treatment, you should remove all the carpets out of the apartment, there was no dispute to linger where
- After each game, wipe or wash the toys.
- Boil, caress and wash baby stuff separate from other stuff.
my clothes the child as often as possible, especially those things that are in contact with the centers.
- Do not bathe your baby in the bathroom.Plaques better rewind bandage or cloth and sponge to wash the baby.This way you can avoid spreading the spores throughout the body