Inflammation of the external auditory canal can start unexpectedly.External symptoms of the disease in the absence of proper treatment can go into the inner part of the ear.After completing the prescribed course should be closely monitored in order to prevent the development of this disease again.And to do this, you need to know the factors that can cause dermatitis of the ear.
content of the article:
- causes of disease
- disease treatment
- Folk remedies
causes of disease
main reasons for the emergence of the eardermatitis are:
- irritation of the external auditory meatus by chemical means;
- purulent consistency of the ears for a long period of time;
- any type of dermatitis that appears on any part of the body.
But this is only the foundation, through which can develop this disease.
as a catalyst can also be seen by the following factors:
- lowered immunity;
- presence of various kinds of chronic diseases;
- patient's predisposition to certain allergic
- general intoxication;
- violations in the internal metabolic processes.
already begun on the development of the disease can be affected by various drugs, a lot of allergens and dust formation.Scratching and infection can aggravate the patient's condition.Also mechanical damage of the ear can become a cause of inflammation.
Symptoms The most common symptoms of dermatitis external auditory canal are:
- intolerable itching;
- puffiness and swelling of the skin;
- formation of moist wound;
- peeling of damaged skin.
on disease outbreaks can detect the formation of hard crusts and blisters.Very often on the ears dermatitis complicated by weeping dermatitis, forming wounds, pus and liquid adhesive.As symptoms of the disease like a skin disease caused by any allergen.In order to correctly diagnosed, the patient will have to undergo a thorough diagnosis by means of desensitizing agents.The illness can occur in acute and chronic forms.
In acute ear dermatitis observed during all of the above symptoms.However, they may worsen every day until they reach the outer ear canal.The patient feels severe pain and a burning sensation, and constant itching causes the patient to comb the affected area stronger.By such actions the patient only increases the destructive action of ear dermatitis.Sometimes the disease is complicated by the formation of boils that contribute to narrowing the auditory meatus and, consequently, hearing loss as a whole.
Dermatitis of the ear should be treated comprehensively, using up to date with all accepted methods of treatment.
The most common of them are considered:
- the use of outdoor steps (ointments, creams) to combat the symptoms of ear dermatitis.One of the most effective creams can be considered 20% natural-based ointment inula.With raw material powder in an amount of 2 g is mixed with 100 g of goose or pork fat.The whole mixture is heated several times through a water bath insist, filtered and stored in the refrigerator;
- medical diet adherence.It is particularly effective for people who are in any disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract.Also assigned diet can normalize some metabolic processes;
- welcome mineral water;
- a course of physical therapy consisting of radiotherapy, UHF and UV therapy.
treatment of dermatitis develops in the ear, it is almost always associated with the use of natural products.This approach eliminates the possibility of further intoxication due to the use of various kinds of drugs.
Among the popular methods of all kinds are popular gadgets in the form of anti-inflammatory concoctions.Herbal medicine can also be actively used in the treatment of this type of skin disease.
But to use this method must have the following parameters:
- presence of chronic diseases associated with the operation of the outer of the inner ear;
- occurrence urgently need an integrated approach;
- lack the desired results after the passage of the next course.This also applies to incomplete results;
- presence of dermatoses acute in advanced.
Do not take herbal medicine for primary way to treat ear infections.These medicinal plants play only a supporting role.
There are special plants, which have derived from and dermatonicheskim antipruritic effect.
To those include the following types of plants:
- white birch;
- black elderberry;
- knautia field;
- strawberry timber;
- centaury small;
- sand sedge;
- wild anise;
- Ononis spinosa;
- Thuja occidentalis;
- garden sorrel;
- thistle thorns;
- dymlyanka drug.
When dermatitis above plants take in the form of herbal tea.Usually when calculating the daily dose using a spoon (tablespoon) of herbal raw materials and poured boiling water over the herbal weight as regular tea.Also in combination with herbal remedies you can use herbal lotions with antiseptic properties: they mainly include St. John's Wort and oak bark.
Dermatitis ear canal can be cured using natural antibacterial ointment.For the production of this cream must be mixed in equal parts basil and bay essential oil.This tool will help to cope with Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.