This kind of skin disease is more common in children in infancy.The disease is more easily comprehended, entitled "diathesis".If you do not take the necessary measures in time, atopic dermatitis will take a chronic form, which is already difficult to manage.
content of the article:
- causes of disease
- Treatment apathetic dermatitis
main symptoms apathetic dermatitis considered:
- itching (especially at night) and burning of damaged areas;
- the presence of skin rashes;
- redness and swelling of the skin (usually in the area of folds);
- formation of solid crusts skin.
You might also notice that the child began to ache often cold, and his language can form a patterned coating.
In severe forms of the disease can be complicated by the formation of nodules filled with liquid.The kid can often combing these areas.As a result of such manipulations sores begin to get wet, and there is a risk to bring an infection in the open wound of the child.
causes of disease
main reasons for the existence of experts believe:
- exposure to allergens;
- hereditary predisposition to this ailment;
- violations in the internal processes of the body, including the immune system.
substances that cause allergic reactions such as skin rashes, may be as follows:
- Foods.One of the most common types of allergen.Most often they occur in the same infants when taking dairy products of animal origin or new synthetic mixes;
- contactors.This kind of agent is often referred to household substances, such as powders.Upon contact with skin, these substances cause allergies;
- airway.This allergen is contained in the air in the form of pollen, animal dander or dust usual.
dermatitis of this kind often carries not only allergic character: sometimes it is unclear what can be caused by a skin rash.Then, the problem has to look at the body.To clarify the diagnosis should make an appointment with a dermatologist.
apathetic treatment of dermatitis
The disease is treated by all methods known to medicine at the moment:
- therapeutic diets;
- exception of household allergens identified by the diagnostic.
If the latter method does not help, it is necessary to approach to treatment using an integrated approach.To get started is to stop the allergic reaction and inflammation caused by it.This is just deal antihistamine drugs and drugs that are based on corticosteroids.
to prevent further recurrences should follow a few simple rules:
- regularly moisturize the skin;
- not to deviate from the diet therapy diet, appointed by a dermatologist;
- not comb itchy skin (if it is a child, he can be put on special gloves hands);
- infants should be fed breast milk for at least six months.
In addition to the course of treatment may be designated by the use of traditional medicines.They are mostly used because of its antiseptic qualities.The most effective herbal teas such as chamomile and St. John's wort.To reinforce the results achieved in special cases, a patient may be given treatment by ultraviolet radiation.