competence in modern dermatologist has a huge list of skin diseases from viral and fungal and allergic to the tumor.
Circulatory system diseases, unlike most others, it is easy to identify at an early stage of development, because their manifestations are located directly on the human skin.
content of the article:
- Types of dermatological diseases
- characteristics of the most common skin diseases
- treatment of dermatological diseases
Types of dermatological diseases
All skin diseases is appropriate to sharethe following types:
- diseases of skin appendages (nails, sebaceous glands, hair): seborrhea, seborrheic dermatitis, acne newborn, other eels (youth, oil, medicines), rosacea, onychia, rash;
- pustular disease (piodermity): boil, carbuncle, furunculosis, hidradenitis, erysipelas, impetigo, peptic pyoderma, sycosis, white lichen, folliculitis neck, ostiofollikulit, acne vulgaris;
- dermatitis: a simple and allergic contact dermatitis, and various drug reaction
- fungal infections (mycoses): tinea pedis, smooth skin and wrinkles, candidiasis, pityriasis versicolor, groin ringworm, onychomycosis, rubromikoz, microsporia, various trihofitii, erythrasma and favus;
- viral skin diseases: warts flat, vulgar and plantar, genital warts, shingles, molluscum contagiosum, herpes simplex;
- lichens non-fungal origin: pink and lichen planus;
- neyrodermatozy: pruritus, urticaria, atopic dermatitis, pruritus;
- dermis parasitic diseases: scabies, lice;
- pathology of oral mucosa and lips: cheilites, leukoplakia of the oral mucosa, aphthae of the mouth;
- benign and malignant tumors of the skin: melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, fibroma of the skin, squamous cell carcinoma of the skin, seborrheic keratoses, and solar, keratoacanthoma, melanocytic nevi, Bowen's disease, cutaneous horn;
- alopecia (hair loss): congenital, seborrheic, premature, krugovidnaya symptomatic, etc .;
- skin dyschromia, especially vitiligo;
- cutaneous vasculitis;
- eczema: true, microbial, children, seborrheic;
- different erythema;
- cystic dermatosis;
characteristics of the most common skin diseases
Despite the variety of skin diseases, in practice, some dermatologists are found particularly often.
dermatological diseases, listed as the most common:
- Acne vulgaris (acne).This disorder occurs mainly in young people adolescence.Acne - a consequence of increased secretion of sebum, followed by obstruction and inflammation of the sebaceous glands.Acne vulgaris have the form of nodes, abscesses, cysts.Most often appear on the face, back and other body areas rich in sebaceous glands.
- Furunculosis - an infectious inflammation of the hair follicle.Pathogen boils - Staphylococcus aureus.Each boil a tight knot with festering sore in the middle of the rod.Occurrence of infection in the follicle contribute to traumatic injuries of the skin, and systemic factors that reduce the body's immunological activity.Among them: endocrine disorders, metabolic disorders, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, hypovitaminosis, hypothermia, and so on. N.
- simple and genital herpes - viral diseases of the skin.Manifestations of herpes simplex is usually seen on the red border of lips, corners of the mouth, at least - the wings of the nose.When the genital form of the disease affects the sex organs in women is usually ruin sex, at least - the vulva, vagina, cervix;men - the head, the foreskin of the penis, urethra.Symptom Herpes - cluster of small blisters with transparent contents inside.The virus enters the body through airborne droplets through contaminated objects, skin and mucous membranes.
- Groin ringworm - a fungal skin disease.The fungus is actively growing and multiplies in damp and warm places on the body.Inguinal folds, the area of skin under the breasts (in women) and scrotum (in men), mezhyagodichnoy fold - the favorite place of its location.The disease appears pale pink or brown-brown spots covered with rashes.Groin ringworm is accompanied by unpleasant sensations in the form of painful itching and burning.
- Psoriasis - a non-infectious skin disease of autoimmune etiology.Manifested cutaneous plaques covered with silvery or white scales.Psoriasis affects any area of the skin.
- Atopic dermatitis and urticaria - allergic dermatitis origin, often combined with each other.Atopic dermatitis is a rash appears on the neck, the elbow, popliteal folds.The appearance of the rash is accompanied by severe itching.When the formation of urticaria itchy blisters on the skin of the trunk and limbs.
- Eczema - Noninfective inflammatory dermatological disease is predominantly neuro-allergic etiology.Manifested itchy, burning rash, is recurrent in nature.The cause of eczema lies in the external (mechanical, thermal or chemical stimulation) or internal (gastrointestinal diseases, liver, kidney and so on. N.) Reasons.
- fungal diseases.Eruptions in mycosis of the skin are very diverse: the appearance of red scaly possibly itchy spots and puffiness around the periphery, bubbles throughout the affected skin peels or flakes.If fungal nail the deformation of plates: thickening and discoloration;may cause fissures and cracks.
addition to the above, the doctors noted a significant spread of diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus, herpes, pityriasis and lichen planus, candidiasis of the skin (fungal dermatitis), rosacea (rosacea), vitiligo, scabies, papillomas, warts, and others.
treatment of dermatological diseases
Forming treatment strategy, it is important to remember that the removal of the skin manifestations of the disease does not guarantee recovery.
is first necessary to deal with adverse factors caused by pathological changes in the skin:
- If the problem is in violation of the work of the internal organ or system (eg, gastrointestinal pathology as the root cause of eczema), primary treatment should be aimed at the normalization of the functioning of thecomponent body.
- If the cause of dermatological diseases lies in the infectious (fungal, viral or bacterial) lesions (groin ringworm, herpes), the primary therapeutic actions are aimed at getting rid of the source of infection.
- In allergic origin of skin diseases (atopic dermatitis, urticaria) simply avoid contact with the allergen.
Regardless of the type of disease dermatologist is likely to advise the complex therapy, which are in simultaneous use of drugs for local and systemic effects.
Naturally, each skin disease has its own specific treatment.
But there are some general trends used in different combinations in each case:
- antifungal treatment;
- antibiotic therapy;
- hormonal treatment;
Each dermatological pathology has a relative measure of security: some diseases are just a cosmetic defect, while others require long and costly treatment.To determine the severity of the disease should consult a physician.