- How to stop the destruction of the spine?
- methods of traditional medicine in the chondrosis
chondrosis (diskosis) - the predecessor of osteochondrosis in which degenerative processes are within the intervertebral disc and affect only the cartilage tissue of the spinal column.The disease is accompanied by pain in different parts of the spine, there is less irradiation of pain in the limbs.Over time, the degenerative process extends to the adjacent vertebrae, joints and ligaments of the spine.When inflammation goes to the bone, chondrosis turns to low back pain.
destructive changes often undergo cervical, accounting for the strongest dynamic loads and lower back to withstand the basic static load.In thoracic vertebral column accounts for a relatively small amount of load, and sacral is an adult one bone, which fused five vertebrae, so the amount of cartilage in the department is very small.
How to stop the destruction of the spine?
Common treatment approaches chondrosis, no mat
back problems in humans there since ancient times, when he stopped walking on all fours.During this time, folk medicine has had time to accumulate a lot of recipes and techniques to help alleviate the overall slow down the destructive changes, and sometimes fully overcome the disease, especially in the very beginning.Most folk remedies to combat chondrosis aimed at reducing pain and inflammation treatment.
methods of traditional medicine in the chondrosis
For the treatment and prevention of such methods can be used traditional medicine:
- Warming region of localization of the pain with the help of belts from sheep or dog hair, bags of heated salt or sand.
- Overlay warming salves and compresses, using alcohol-based tinctures horseradish and golden mustache, a decoction of wormwood baskets, attachment fresh cabbage leaves, boiled turnip gruel.
- rubbing the affected areas with honey, vodka infusions of flowers of lilac and mullein, ointments with the addition of hops, bay leaf, clover grass, juniper needles, kerosene, mustard, red bilberry leaf.
- Baths with a decoction of mint, lemon balm, birch leaves, pine cones, grass knotweed, nettles.
- Teas of the roots of sunflower, knotweed, marsh cinquefoil, horsetail, bearberry, watermelon peels.
- gentle massage using honey or anti-inflammatory ointments.
- Apitherapy (bee stings therapeutic effect), hirudotherapy (imposition of leeches), acupuncture and acupuncture - these treatments can be used if the patient has no allergy to a substance which is carried out using impact.Accordingly, treatment should begin in a hospital - only in this case it is possible to provide patient care.
- Physiotherapy - the main direction of the treatment of cervical chondrosis folk remedies
a lot of confidence in the absolute harmlessness of folk remedies, but this is not so.As with any medication, they have their contraindications, and individual intolerance.These tools are good only when the patient has passed the comprehensive examination, and their application will not bring harm.Only in this case, the physician includes innovative therapies in a common set of remedial measures undertaken.
spine traction, apitherapy, hirudotherapy, acupuncture and acupuncture can be performed only in hospitals and with the permission of a specialist.Before you use honey, kerosene, tinctures, compresses, baths, teas and herbal teas, make sure that they will not cause an allergic reaction.Honey rubbing contraindicated in hypertensive patients, and the use of kerosene - when the diseased liver.
Any method of treatment chondrosis folk remedies should begin to apply with caution and attentive to all the changes in his health.
The only way that has no contraindications chondrosis - is swimming in the warm pool.Training conducted in the water, remove the excess loads that occur in different parts of the spine - the muscles are strengthened and the manifestations of the disease are less worried sick.