set of measures designed to adapt the people with disorders of various functions caused by diseases, injuries, congenital disorders, to new living conditions and ensure their desire to continue to live with these disabilities, to communicate with each other, the family, in society, isthe name of rehabilitation.They help prevent the disease, to treat already identified diseases and disorders. Rehabilitation Center plays an important role in the adaptation of people with significant disabilities in health, such as patients with diabetes mellitus.
The following group of remedial actions aimed at improving the health of patients:
- Medical rehabilitation .Held in all hospitals and is a complex of medical and preventive procedures, due to the effect sought by a significant improvement in the patient's condition.
- Physical rehabilitation .She handled by experts with physiotherapy education.This kind of rehabilitation requires the appointment of various treatments (massage, thera
- Home Rehabilitation .This is an opportunity for the patient to receive certain skills, so as not to depend on outside help and take care of themselves on their own, despite the existence of serious injury.
- Production rehabilitation .The development of specific skills patients will allow to find a job in the future.
Features rehabilitation in diabetes
very important, regardless of the type of diabetes, has a size of daily exercise and bind to it the diet.Qualitative Evaluation of energy needs to determine the required amount of insulin to a patient.Diabetics is very important to observe the daily routine.Failure to comply with these conditions will lead to a breach of the requirements of the attending physician, and injections are not benefited, and will even be harmful to health.
Consumption of energy per day per 1 kg of body weight at different levels of physical activity:
- little physical activity - 20 kcal
- Average physical activity - 30 kcal
- high physical activity - 40 kcal
Physical activity is veryvalue in the treatment of diabetes.Increased functional activity of organs and systems of the human body acts ozdoravlivayusche.
exercise therapy for patients with diabetes is aimed at solving many problems:
- Regulation of glucose content in the blood.
- Warning diabetic complications .
- Maintain optimal weight (weight loss in patients with Type II diabetes).
- improvement in heart function and breathing.
- Improving psycho-emotional state.
- Improving the quality of life.
- Normalization of the central nervous system.
contraindications to exercise therapy for patients with diabetes
Physical exercise should not be used for such symptoms:
- heavy flows of diabetes and its decompensation;
- proliferative retinopathy with reduced vision;
- microangiopathy, macroangiopathy with strong trophic disorders;
- active myocarditis;
- insufficient blood circulation;
- aneurysms of the heart and blood vessels;
- poorly controlled cardiac arrhythmias;
- renal failure;
- exacerbation of diabetes related somatic disorders;
- presence of acetone in urine.
Lack of physical activity and the age of sixty-five years are also relative contraindications for physical training.