Recognition symptoms of gestational diabetes can be difficult, because the symptoms are often mild or absent.In fact, many women with gestational diabetes do not experience any symptoms at all.An additional complexity is the nature of pregnancy.During pregnancy a woman's body changes, which is why it is easy to lose sight of some of the symptoms that may be a sign of gestational diabetes.All women who are at risk should be screened for gestational diabetes, no matter if they are experiencing symptoms.
What you should pay attention
If you experience any of these symptoms, be sure to tell your doctor if their next meeting.While these experiences are often not confirmed, there is always a risk that they may be a sign of gestational diabetes or other diseases.
- Nausea and vomiting often associated with pregnancy, and for many, "morning sickness" is virtually synonymous with the first trimester.But for some women, nausea is a sign of gestational diabetes.
- Fatigue have intimate knowledge of the
- Frequent infections .It is not uncommon that pregnant women develop bladder infections , but for those who suffer from gestational diabetes, bladder infections may occur more frequently.In pregnant women with gestational diabetes are also more likely to have bladder infection will spread up to the kidneys, which can be a serious disease.Tell your doctor immediately of any signs of infection, you are experiencing.Moreover, the infection may be associated with gestational diabetes is not cured kidney infection can lead to other complications such as premature birth and high blood pressure.
- Increased thirst .During pregnancy, you should drink enough water for herself and the fetus, but increased thirst is a common symptom of diabetes.If you are not sure how much is too much when it comes to lust, consult, can online at http://endocrinolog63.ru/, a doctor.
- Frequent urination .For most women, increased urination during pregnancy is normal and nothing to worry about.The bodies are moved around to make room for the expansion of the uterus, which could put pressure on the bladder.However, diabetes also affects the kidney, however increased urination may indicate gestational diabetes.
- Blurred vision .Some women with gestational diabetes are experiencing blurred vision.It is caused by too much fluid accumulates in the retina and is called macular edema.The risk of serious, long-term complications with vision low for women with gestational diabetes, the majority of women believe that their vision will become clear after the birth.However, blurred vision may be a sign of more serious diseases such as clinical hypertension, which can do permanent damage to your eyesight.Mention any changes in your vision to your doctor right away.
Since most of these symptoms are so common in normal pregnancy, which can be difficult to know how seriously to take them.But gestational diabetes is a serious, long-term health risks for you and your baby, so it's best to discuss possible symptoms with your doctor.If you have not been tested, or if the gestational diabetes test gave a negative result, but you start to notice any of these symptoms, mention them to your doctor. Gestational diabetes is treatable, so do not ignore the warning signs.