Diet number 1p (extended)
Indications for: severe, non-healing ulcers of the stomach and duodenum with metabolic disorders;severe gastritis with concomitant diseases of the liver or pancreas.Diet number 1p helps stimulate protein metabolism, especially in the gastric mucosa, enhancing bile flow.
duration of the diet: to recovery.Features: high content of animal protein and vegetable fats.The high content of vitamins, especially C, A, B group Fractional diet (6-7 times).
Prohibited foods and dishes:
- sharp, salty and smoked dishes
- fried food
- vegetables with coarse fiber (radish, radishes, turnips, onions, garlic)
- heavy animal fats
- margarine and cookingfats
- black bread
- raw eggs
Featured products and dishes:
- wheat bread, baked pies nesdobnoe dough biscuits
- milk and pureed vegetable soups
- lean meat and fish
- omelet steam
- sweet fruits and berries (jellies, jams, mousse, candy)
- dairy mashed cereal porridge
- vegetable oil and butter
- broth hips, berries and fruit juices
- weak tea with milk
number 1p (extended) - Sample menu for one day:
1st breakfast.Protein steam omelet, oatmeal with milk, tea with milk.
2nd breakfast.Grated fresh carrots, boiled chicken, broth hips.
Lunch.Rice milk soup, stew, vegetable stew, fruit mousse.
Snack.A decoction of wheat bran and sugar, cake and jam.
1st dinner.Boiled fish in milk sauce, mashed potatoes, salad with fresh beets, tea with milk.
2nd dinner.Boiled milk (1 tbsp.) Biscuits.
at night.Boiled milk (1 tbsp.).
during the day.Sugar (30 g), fruit (350 grams).