Often no one diet does not bring us closer to the desired goal - a strict diet restriction only provokes various problems (including psychological).Fortunately, there is a very special method of weight loss, which does not require major sacrifices, but it brings good results consistently.Offered to your attention aromadieta Hirsch helps to significantly reduce the amount of food intake, which leads to the gradual elimination of the extra kilos.What
Oddly enough, but the creation of this technique had a hand not a professional nutritionist and a psychiatrist.After long observation Alan Hirsch concluded that the smell can not only significantly reduce the appetite, but also help to avoid unnecessary snacking.Most interesting is that while the flavors are used quite pleasant, you can even say "edible."
According to Hirsch, the cause of appetite is often not physiological, and emotional hunger (often provoke depression and stress, which are abundant in our lives).Fra
These simple recommendations of an experienced psychiatrist can help you significantly reduce your appetite and, therefore, will be a good start for getting rid of the extra kilos.
1. Stock up on essential oils, decreased appetite (this can be cypress, nutmeg, pine, rosemary, juniper, citrus) - inhale the fragrance selected deeply for 10 minutes.before eating
2. Do not forget to enjoy the aroma of food - even before the meal appetizing smell of breath and hold it for a while in the lungs - a signal from the brain about the saturation will come much sooner, which means that the volume of food intake decreases
3. Be sure to carefullyChew your food and enjoy a meal in the course of its aroma - it also contributes to the rapid saturation
4. Avoid artificial flavors, in contrast to flavor food natural spices
5. Try to eat foods hot - so fully reveal the fragrance
Lose weight ifaromadiety can help - this is proved by numerous experiments.The best part is that this technique can easily be combined with any diet you like - the effectiveness of the latter will increase considerably.