Diet for diseases of the pancreas
disease of the pancreas (pancreatitis) is characterized by an increased concentration of pancreatic enzymes.As a result, impaired digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.Diet for diseases of the pancreas performs an essential function to improve the condition of patients.
Pancreas requires a comprehensive approach.Therapy is aimed at reducing pain, reducing the production of enzymes and for the restoration of metabolic processes.During the first days of acute pancreatitis patients should adhere to bed rest.Along with this, it is assigned fasting (2-3 days).During this period, the liquid diet is shown comprising non-carbonated mineral water at room temperature (1-1.5 L) and hips broth (500 ml).After that, patients can switch to extended dieting (it shows the medical table number 5P).
Diet in inflammation of the pancreas
presented below the maximum light diet belongs to the category of low-calorie meal plans.The diet includes a normal physiolog
products subject to exceptions that trigger flatulence, as well as containing a high percentage of roughage and extractives (the latter stimulate the secretion).
Patients showing liquid or semi-liquid food (products can be boiled, steamed).During the day it is recommended to arrange 5-6 meals.
The chemical composition of the diet is divided as follows:
• Fats - 40-60 g
• Protein - 80 g
• Carbohydrates - 200 g
daily caloric value of 1600 kcal diet.The optimum amount of liquid - 1.5-2 liters, the rate of salt - 8-10 of
diet diet for pancreas diseases include:
• White crackers (not more than 50 grams per day)
• mucous soups from all cereals with the exception ofmillet (you can use a vegetable broth as a basis)
• Cream of pre-digested meat
• Dishes from lean meats and poultry (without the fat and tendons): souffle, dumplings, steam cutlets
• Dishes from low-fat varieties of fish
•Dishes from chicken eggs (you can cook in a light steam omelette or boiled soft-boiled) - 1-2 pieces.day
• Dishes from milk (in its pure form it is not consumed)
• Freshly made cheese in a shabby (useful also steamed puddings)
• unsalted butter (only as a supplement to the ready-made meals)
• dishes of vegetables - in the formsteam puddings and mashed
• Baked apples (except Antonovka)
• Sweet dishes: stewed fruit, mousse for xylitol, jelly, jelly
• weak tea
• Mineral water
• broth hips
Under prohibition fall:
• Meat, mushroom,Fish and strong vegetable broths
• Oil-rich poultry, meat, fish
• Fried dishes
• White cabbage, turnips, onions, radishes, turnips, radishes, lettuce, spinach
• Smoked products, sausages, canned
• Butter andfresh pastry
• Rye bread
• Any alcoholic beverages
Diets hold 5-7 days.
Diet for diseases of the pancreas in remission
the transition of the disease into remission a few diet changes.Patients are advised to increase the intake of protein (optimal rate - 110-120 g).It neutralizes the deficiency of this element and eliminates the clinical manifestations of the disease.
optimal amount of carbohydrates is 300-350 g, and fat - '80 Products can be boiled, baked or steamed (meals are served in a shabby).Meals during the diet should be a fraction (5-6 times a day).Caloric intake increases to 2500-2800 kcal.The rate of the liquid: 1.5-2 liters, the amount of salt: 8-10 of
Diet remains virtually the same, except for a few moments.In remission is allowed to use a piece of meat (well boiled, soft, without tendon and fat).The menu can be entered yesterday's baking white bread and refined vegetable oil (10-15 g).In addition to baked apples, and it is quite possible to eat fresh fruits (without skin and shabby).It is also permissible sauces (milk, vegetables) and fruit and berry gravy.Such a diet can observe over a long period.
Sample menu diet in acute
• First breakfast: Steam protein omelet, semi-viscous buckwheat and weakly brewed tea
• Lunch: weakly brewed tea and baked apple
• Lunch: slimy cereals soup, fish soufflé and cherry jellyxylitol
• Afternoon snack: pureed meat and broth hips
• Dinner: souffle cooked lean meat, as well as steam carrot souffle and weakly brewed tea
• Before going to bed: a decoction of rose hips
All day: sugar - 15 grams, crackers - 50Mr.
Sample menu diet in remission
• First breakfast: Steam meat cutlets and mashed rice porridge with milk
• Lunch: soufflé with fresh cottage cheese and weakly brewed tea with milk
• Lunch: potato soup, baked fish,pureed fruit compote of fresh fruit (no sugar added)
• Afternoon snack: a steam scrambled eggs and broth hips
• Dinner roll of boiled meat, pudding skim fresh cheese and stewed blackcurrant
• Before going to bed: sour yogurt
All day: wheat bread (stale) - 200 g sugar - 30 g
Diet for diseases of the pancreas must be respected always - any violation could lead to a significant deterioration.