lipid-lowering diet is based on restricting the consumption of foods rich in carbohydrate and cholesterol.The main characteristics of the diet is dedicated to our article.
main recommendations proposed in the article supply plan of a general nature.In violation of lipid metabolism in the proposed physician makes following your diet adjustments.In the diet should forget about a late dinner - the last time you need to eat before 19.00.In the presence of obesity, caloric intake is reduced.
evening meal is required to be as light as possible.Products should not raise cholesterol levels.It can be considered the most suitable vegetable dishes - they effectively cleanse the body of harmful accumulations.
lipid-lowering diet is to stick to the presence of cardiovascular disease (angina, myocardial infarction, stroke, etc.).It is recommended to practice the elderly.It is useful in genetic predisposition to cardiovascular disease, as well as the presence of ot
lipid-lowering diet prohibits the following products:
• Milk and dairy products (including cream, condensed milk, butter, sour cream, cottage cheese, yogurt, yogurt, ice cream, yogurt, milk shakes)
• Kashi milk-based
• cooking oils, margarine, palm and coconut oil
• Pork and lamb
• Meat products: bacon, ham, bacon, carbonate, ham, neck, bacon
• Any smoked products
• Liver Pate
• offal (lungs, kidneys, brains)
• Red meat poultry
• Strong broth
• Sturgeon liver of fish, fish eggs, crayfish, shrimp, crabs, clams
• egg sauce
• Breads made with white flour andcrackers from it
• Confectionery (pies, cakes, cookies, biscuits)
• Cocoa, natural ground coffee, chocolate
• Sugar and honey
• Sweet drinks
• Alcoholic beverages such as beer, fortified winesand liqueurs
basis of the diet should be:
• Second broth (prepare it by pouring first a boiling liquid)
• White meat poultry without skin
• lean beef
• Marine fish any fat (halibut, cod, saffron cod, hake, haddock,ice, sprat, herring, tuna, sardines)
• River fish
• Bread based rye flour and bran, and crackers from it
• buckwheat and oatmeal (they boiled water)
• Vegetables (in priority carrots, beets, cabbage, turnips, radishes, radish, tomatoes, zucchini, squash, eggplant, peas, cucumbers, cauliflower, beans, soybeans, corn)
• Potatoes (before using it clean, and for a few hours, placed in water)
• Vegetarian dishes
• All fruits and berries (preferably with skin)
• Greens (parsley, cilantro, celery, lettuce, basil, spinach, leek, sorrel and others.)
• Unsweetened ketchup, soy sauce, mustard, adjikasauce tkemali, spices, vinegar, spices
• Almonds and walnuts and hazelnuts
• Vegetable oils (corn, soybean, sunflower, olive, cottonseed, rapeseed)
• vitamin drinks: fruit juice, fruit drink without sugar
• Non-aeratedmineral water
• Instant coffee without sugar
• Dry wine of high quality (in limited quantities)
for cooking food is boiled, steamed, baked (after boiling).
As already mentioned, this eating plan can be changed.So, if a person does not have problems with weight, the diet can be additionally introduce a small amount of pasta and brown rice.Rules do not prohibit the diet in this case is to expand the assortment of bread.
properties of lipids Lipids (lipos fat means) - a special fat-like substances, which are part of the living cells of the body.They play an important role in life processes, as they are one of the main components of biological membranes.Lipids affect the activity of the enzymes and the permeability of the cells to transmit nerve impulses.Another function of lipids is the accumulation of energy reserves and the creation of thermal insulation sheets (body fat).
cholesterol in our bodies comes from the food of animal origin.It is involved in the production of hormones, and also in the development of bile acid and some other substances.In old age, as well as a sedentary lifestyle or poor nutrition excessive consumption of cholesterol-rich foods triggers a metabolic disorder, and the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
learn useful and harmful properties of cholesterol can say with certainty: lipid-lowering diet brings undeniable benefits to the body, but only in the case of consultation with a doctor (excessively limiting cholesterol intake can trigger the development of rather serious problems).