Vitamins for children's growth
Children's body needs a continuous supply of vitamins - they are necessary for proper growth and development.The range of biologically active components is of great importance.We present our vitamins for the growth of children.
Why do children have a vitamin deficiency?
Studies show - vitamin deficiency experienced by children as disadvantaged as well as from well-off families.This happens due to the fact that a growing body has to experience severe stress: the perception of large amounts of information, all kinds of children's illnesses and stress seriously deplete resources.You should not lose sight of the deficiency of biologically active elements in the cold period of time.Which vitamins are essential for the growth of children?Of course, their whole range of important for the growing organism, but the first position is occupied vitamins A, C, D, E, group B
Vitamin A This vitamin is responsible for the formation of bone and teeth, as well as the formation
- up to 6 months - 400 mg / day;
- from 7 to 12 months - 500 mg / day;
- from 1 year to 3 years - 300 mg / day;
- from 4 to 8 years - 400 mg / day.
Vitamin C Ascorbic acid is also involved in the formation of bones and teeth.Vitamin C stimulates the production of protein, speeds up the elimination of toxins from the body, improves the immune system.This substance is contained in sea buckthorn, citrus fruits, apple peel, rose hips, cabbage, black currants, sweet pepper.
- up to 6 months - 40 mg / day;
- from 7 to 12 months - 50 mg / day;
- from 1 year to 3 years - 15 mg / day;
- from 4 to 8 years - 25 mg / day;
- from 9 to 13 years old - 45 mg / day.
B-vitamins help the normal functioning of the nervous system that supports cognitive brain activity, provide a growing body energy (involved in the process of releasing energy from protein, fat, carbohydrates).They are responsible for skin and hair, as well as the emergence of appetite.
B-vitamins are present in virtually all foods - meat, eggs, dairy products, vegetables, fruits, berries.They are a wonderful source of yeast.
• Rate of vitamin B1: from 0.2 to 0.6 mg / day.
• The rate of vitamin B2: from 0.3 to 0.6 mg / day.
• Rate of vitamin B3: from 2 to 10 mg / day
• Rate of vitamin B5: 0.1-0.4 g / day.
• Rate of vitamin B6: from 0.1 to 0.6 mcg / day
• Rate of vitamin B9: 50 to 100 mcg / day
• Rate of vitamin B12, from 0.4 to 1.2 mcg / day
Vitamin D is essential for the absorptionmajor elements: calcium and phosphorus.Accordingly, calciferol (vitamin D) promotes the growth of bone and teeth formation.This substance is present in eggs, fish and fish oils, fatty dairy products, fish roe.
daily requirement of vitamin D:
- up to 12 months - 400 IU;
- up to 13 years - 600 IU.
The daily rate of the substance can be obtained by sunbathing for 40-60 minutes.
Vitamin E is necessary for the formation of a normal hormonal levels, as it is involved in carbohydrate metabolism (it promotes normal growth and development).This material is present in foods such as egg yolk, spinach, tomatoes, vegetable oil, uncrushed grain.
- up to 7 years - 5-10 mg / day;
- from 7 to 14 years - 10-14 mg / day.
Vitamins for children's growth are widely presented in pharmacies, but before you buy them, should consult a doctor.The most popular complexes Alphabet Kidz Vitrum, Kiddie Pharmaton, Kinder Biovital.