Diet Crohn's disease
Crohn's disease - a chronic bowel disease, get rid of which, unfortunately, is impossible.Diet for Crohn's disease, supplemented by therapeutic measures that reduce the severity of symptoms.
diet in this disease in the early stages imposes serious limitations.With the improvement of range of dishes and products can be gradually expanded.
sparing diet gastrointestinal tract - this contributes to the exclusion of chemical, thermal and mechanical factors of food, irritating the mucous membrane.
diet at an exacerbation of the disease
acute period of the disease is often accompanied by diarrhea.At this point, doctors recommend that patients adhere to a strict, but short-term diet.1-2 days is to completely eliminate from the diet of any solid food.
Norma liquid is 1.5-2 l.It needs to be spread evenly over the whole day - drinking is a little (100 ml).If there is a strong sense of hunger can be added to the diet of a few wheat crackers (they are soaked i
drink is recommended (to choose):
• Not very sweet, hot, strong tea with lemon
• A freshly prepared juice diluted with boiled water (1: 1)
• infusion or decoction of rose hips
• A three-day kefir
• acidophilus milk
If the patient is experiencing hunger pangs, you can enrich the diet of mashed, cooked apples or carrots.
diet in chronic course of the disease without exacerbation
supposed to stick to more gentle and balanced diet.The chemical composition of the diet:
• Fat - 70 g
• Protein - 100 g
• Carbohydrates - 250 g
Norma salt should not exceed 8-10, the optimum energy value of 2100 kcal.The recommended amount of free liquid: 1.5-2 l.
need to eat little and often (5-6 times a day) - small portions of food does not stretch the stomach wall and exacerbate symptoms.
Food should not be too cold or very hot (warm food does not irritate the mucous membrane of the digestive tract).
The basis of the diet should be:
• Thin crackers White bread
• mucous broths and soups
• Products made of minced meat or minced fish, steamed or boiled in water (dumplings, Burgers, etc.)
• Boiledmeat in a shabby
• Kashi (rice, buckwheat, semolina, oats), cooked in water or low-fat broth (porridge should be well tenderize or wipe)
• Eggs boiled boiled or cooked in a steam omelette (no more than 1-2pcs. per day)
• Sweet varieties of fruits and berries (preference for blueberries, ripe pears and other varieties that contain a high percentage of tannins)
• jelly, jellies, compotes of fruits and berries
• Sugar (no more than 40 gramsday)
• sour and very fresh cottage cheese in a shabby
• Tea, coffee, cocoa water
• Broth hips
• Natural butter (about 5 grams per serving)
from the diet excludes:
• Spices and spicy seasonings
• Fatty and spicy sauces
• Any alcohol
Diet certainly is not able to cure Crohn's disease, but it significantly reduces discomfort and improves health.