British diet for 21 days
Some weight loss methods have national roots.Presented in the article British diet helps lose weight 21 days - unfortunately, stand it is not so easy.
English diet The English diet is designed for 21 days.It is based on the principle of alternation of protein and carbohydrate foods.Is preceded by a diet hungry days (2 days of discharge are designed to adjust the body in the desired fashion).During the 3 weeks of daily need to drink about 2 liters of non-carbonated mineral water or dining room (you can also drink melt water).It is advisable to give up salt, replacing it with spices and herbs.Products can be boiled, stewed, baked, grilled cooking (frying in fat contraindicated).Dinner must be completed before 19:00.To avoid problems with a chair, it is recommended before going to bed to eat 1 tbspvegetable oil (olive, flaxseed).Completely excluded flour products, sweets (including sugar), alcohol (sometimes permissible to drink a little high-quality dry wine).
• Vegetables: carrots, pumpkin, eggplant, cabbage, beets, garlic, green beans, bell pepper, onions, asparagus, tomatoes
• Cereals (they can be added to the soup): buckwheat, brownrice, oatmeal
• Beef, veal, white meat chicken, low-fat types of fish, lean ham
• milk or yogurt a minimum fat content
• Mandarins, apples, lemons, kiwis, pineapples, oranges, grapefruits
• pistachios, pine nuts, walnutsnuts
• cinnamon, black pepper, cardamom, parsley, dry or fresh mint, thyme, basil
• The dried rye bread
• Natural honey
• Vegetable oil and butter (a little)
diet diet is divided into stages.
Stage №1 (unloading - the menu to choose from)
• 150 g of dried rye bread, 1 liter of milk (it can be replaced by the same amount of yogurt) and a large tomato or 1 tbsp.tomato juice
• 1 liter of herbal tea, water and 1.5-2 kg sour-sweet fruit
Stage №2 (lean protein)
• Breakfast: coffee with the addition of skim milk, rye toast, 0.5 tspbutter, 0.5 tbsphoney
• Lunch (at about 12.00): low-fat fish, chicken or meat broth - 200 ml, lean meats (fish, poultry) boiled - 200 g, toast and 2 tablespoonsgreen peas or anything from vegetables
• Afternoon (after 3 hours): skim milk - 250 ml and 1 tsphoney
• Dinner: yogurt - 250 ml, rye toast, eggs - 2 pcs.or 50 g lean ham (also you can eat a handful of nuts)
Stage №3 (carbohydrate loading)
• Breakfast: fruit (from the allowed list) - 2 pcs.
• Lunch (at about 12.00): toast, vegetable soup without a potato or vegetable stew
• Afternoon (after 3 hours): fruit
• Dinner (after 4 hours): green tea, 1 teaspoonhoney and vegetable salad
Unloading anticipates diet (2 days) and completes it (1 day).Proteins and carbohydrates alternate schemes: 1/1 or 2/2.After the diet, you can switch to eating habits, but it is important to control the size of the portions - they must be small (it is recommended to eat from plates of small diameter).To not want to eat, you should eat foods slowly, carefully chewing (to reduce the rate of food intake allow teaspoon).
important to remember that the British low-fat diet for 21 days is not appropriate for people who have problems with the digestive system.Since the diet involves the use of protein days, it is contraindicated in people with kidney disease.You can not use this technique with severe physical and mental stress.
During the passage of the diet may experience unpleasant symptoms: dizziness, weakness, irritability.You can reduce their severity,
drinking tea with honey and rusks (one-time "retreat" of the rules, as a rule, on the result of the diet are not displayed).If negative symptoms persist for a long time, you should give up on the diet (you more balanced approach procedure).
British diet for 21 days has very different reviews.To some, this technique really helps to lose weight, and quite significantly.Someone well above eating plan do not like - not only did always want to eat, and weight goes very slowly (2-3 kg for 14 days).However, in most cases, the scheme of alternating protein and carbohydrates justifies itself - the body does not go into eco-mode power consumption and extensive use of fat accumulation.