Callanetics for weight loss
founder of Callanetics Callan Pinckney is.Despite the fact that this system has a wide range of effects on the organism, especially its use for the purpose of weight loss.Callanetics for weight loss - what benefits it provides, how often should I do?
This system is called "gymnastics awkward postures."This corresponds to the general idea of Callanetics.Workouts combine several factors: a certain position of the body (static muscle strain), stretching and breathing.All exercises are performed at a slow rate, but this is an intensive energy consumption.Static exercises involve the muscles (including those that are rarely included in the job in everyday life).This causes a positive change in the deep layers of fatty tissue.The secret of the effectiveness of Callanetics is simple enough: during prolonged static load directed at the muscle, increasing metabolic rate, are beginning to burn calories.This does not increase muscle mass (only gets the to
This system does not require the use of sports equipment (can be engaged at home without visiting the hall).Classes allow to form a beautiful body: muscle weakness disappears, corrected posture.This system can be used by people of different age groups (although contraindications do exist).Sport not only form a shape, but also positively affect health - disappeared joint pain, improves metabolism, increases the immune system, slows aging, increases flexibility, increases self-esteem.
to employment should not resort:
• If there has been a surgery (should wait at least a year, and only then can you start training)
• If you have poor vision
• When asthma
• If you have serious problems with the spine
• When varicose disease
Recommendations for beginners
the first lesson should not seek to implement all at once - the body has to get used to.It is better to engage in the mirror - it will monitor the correct exercises.It is important to remember that at the beginning of lessons may slightly increase the weight - it happens at the expense of strengthening the muscles.
Frequency and duration of employment
author offers a technique initially engaged 3 times a week, devoting training for about 1 hour.After 2-3 weeks the result will already be seen - from now you can devote callanetics 2 hours per week.Later, it is quite possible to train one time a week.If necessary, break 1:00 for 3-4 training sessions of 15-20 minutes.
Here are some exercises - they will help you make up your idea of callanetics.
• In a standing position - pull the spine, tighten the muscles of the buttocks and abdomen.Fixing this situation, you turn your head to the left and to the right for 1 minute.
• Lying on your left side, lean bent arm on the floor (the angle between the arm and forearm - 90 degrees).Knees straighten, socks - pull.Buttocks tighten (you have to lie exactly on the side, not pulling forward or backward).Take a deep breath and as you exhale lift your foot off the floor (free hand - parallel to the floor, shoulder stretches toward the feet).On the inhale slightly relax tense muscles (legs on the floor can not be omitted).On each exhale, lift the legs stronger.Repeat 10 times.Finally, raise your legs as high as possible and hold power for 10 seconds.10 reiterated "aftershocks."
• Fold the legs "Turkish", pull the left side (one arm straight and extends to the floor with the body, and the other the forearm lying on the floor).Buttocks off the floor, do not release.Then, pull the other side.
• Repeat, working through the other side, and back to complete his brace (now pull the right side first, and then - left).
Reviews Reviews say that Callanetics for weight loss - an effective method of correction.Of course, some movement will be difficult at first - over time the body gets used to the stress.